We are seeking talented, ambitious, and creative individuals who are self-motivated.
To apply, send an electronic copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the opportunity desired.
1 Senior and 1 Junior Bioanalysts / computational biologists
GenoSplice is seeking a senior + a junior bioanalyst / computational biologist.
The successful candidate will be in charge of genomic data analyses (mainly microarrays, and sequencing).
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing projects;
- Staying up to date in the field;
- Understanding biological problems;
- Analyzing data using public as well as proprietary tools;
- Developing tools/pipelines;
- Interpreting results and discussing them with biologists;
- Reviewing literature;
- Post-doc, PhD or master in biology, computational biology, systems biology, or related disciplines is required;
- Strong expertise in molecular biology, genetics and genomics is required;
- Programming experience is required, particularly in Perl/Python and R. Java is a plus.
- Experience in microarray and/or deep sequencing is a plus;
- Professional/trainee experience in biostatistics is a plus;
- Relational database (mySQL, postgreSQL) experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English, autonomous, rigorous, ability to work to deadlines and in a dynamic and interactive team are essential.
Candidates with the ambition to work in a dynamic, challenging and flexible start-up environment are encouraged to apply.
Fixed term contract.
Please send a CV and letters of motivation to email@example.com