The candidate will be in charge of the development and the improvement of parts of our current products, dedicated to analysis of current high throughput Genomics data (mainly microarrays, and deep sequencing).
- PhD or master in biology, computational biology, systems biology, or related disciplines is required;
- Strong expertise in large data set analysis is required;
- Experience in DNA data analysis is a plus (SNP, CGH, methylation…);
- Experience in microarray and/or deep sequencing is a plus;
- Very good programming experience is required, particularly in Perl/Python and R. Java is a plus;
- Relational database (mySQL, postgreSQL) experience is required;
- Strong communication skills, autonomy, ability to work to deadlines and ability to work in a dynamic and interactive team are essential;
- Candidates with an ambition to work in a dynamic and flexible start-up environment are encouraged to apply.